Welcome to a new episode of figureattack! Today I am doing a McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Superman Action Comics #1000 action figure review. This one is part of the debut wave of DC Comics action figures from McFarlane Toys and is based on the character’s likeness from Action Comics #1000 from DC Comics. What do I think of this particular figure? Watch the video and find out!
This channel could earn a commission from your link clicks, and it is very much appreciated!
If you want to add this one to your collection, hit the link here – https://amzn.to/2FXeoEw (affiliate link)
Sent to Earth from the dying planet of Krypton as a baby, Kal-El was found by farmers Martha and Jonathan Kent and raised as their son, Clark. As Clark grew up, the radiation from Earth’s yellow sun gave him extraordinary powers, which he kept hidden. Now fully grown, he uses his powers to protect his adopted world as Superman. The Man of Steel is virtually invulnerable and has the powers of super-strength, super-speed, and flight. He also has enhanced senses, including heat vision, X-ray vision, super-hearing, and super-breath.
- Incredibly detailed 7” scale figures based off the DC Multiverse
- Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play
- Superman figure based on the DC Rebirth Comic
- Superman accessory includes a flight stand for 360-degree aerial figure posing
- Included collectable art card with DC Rebirth Superman artwork on the front, and character biography on the back
- Collect all additional DC Rebirth Figures; Batman and Harley Quinn as well as other McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse figures. Figures sold separately.
- Figure is showcased in DC themed window box packaging
Check out my review and subscribe to my channel for even more content coming soon!
Follow Figure Attack on Social Media:
**Disclaimer: Ashley Wilbanks is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to http://www.amazon.com.
Disclaimers: all opinions are my own, sponsors are acknowledged. Links in the description are typically affiliate links that let you help support the channel at no extra cost.