Fans of Boss Fight Studio will be excited as the company has some nice announcements lined up for the convention. The announcement include new licenses, first looks at new product and more! You can read all about it from the details provided below.
Calling all Boss Fighters in Mexico City! Boss Fight Studio is taking its love of action figures and fandom “south of the border” and will be invading THE FORCE CON 2019 fan convention taking place September 27-29, 2019. There will be panels, celebrity guests at the booth, new licenses and more!
- Building on the successful launch of the Legends of Lucha Libre property at Masked Republic’s Expo Lucha event, Boss Fighters get another chance to dive into the ever-growing list of favorite wrestlers to be featured in the upcoming line.
- Designer Erik Araña will conduct two panels introducing Boss Fight Studio and their iconic Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. figures, as well as the new HERO H.A.C.K.S. line of licensed figures, and more.
- Meet and greets with famous Luchadores in Booth #51
Joining the Boss Fight family of officially licensed properties are the following new partners:
- Beloved Sunday comic strips and panels from King Features: Dennis The Menace, Mother Goose & Grimm, Beetle Baily, The Family Circus, Blondie, Curtis, and Hagar The Horrible.
- Bleach, the epic manga and anime series from Viz Media.
- Court of the Dead, the debut original property created by Sideshow.
Visit https://www.bossfightshop.com/ today to add to your collection!
About Boss Fight Studio:
Boss Fight Studio is a creator owned small business dedicated to developing and producing captivating toys and action figures for collectors.