Comicave Studios has released information and photos of the brand new Iron Man 3 Mark XXI Midas Iron Man figure. The figure should be out in November 2019 and will cost a cool $129.99. You can check out the all the information about the new figure below.
The 1/12 scale Midas is a 75% die-cast metal, fully articulated figurine with interchangeable accessories, and LED light features in the eyes and chest. Extendable joints throughout the figure enable extensive posability and playability.
The Mark XXI Midas is a high altitude suit seen in Marvel’s Iron Man 3 movie.
- 1/12 scale
- Made of 75% die-cast metal
- From the Iron Man 3 movie
- Fully articulated figure featuring 20 points of articulation
- Includes interchangeable accessories
- LED light features in the eyes and chest
- Extendable joints for extensive posability and playability
- Angular chest armor plating, articulated flaps and weapons systems on suit, and armor gauntlet blades
About Comicave Studios:
A subsidiary of Al Ahli Holding Group in Dubai, Comicave Studios is headquartered in Singapore, where the company specializes in the conceptualizing, designing, and manufacturing of high-end collectibles and mass market toys, with a focus in pop-culture.
Comicave Studios works with an array of popular brands and licenses such as Marvel, Warner Brothers, Disney, Sanrio and Transformers. Appealing to different audiences in pop-culture, Comicave Studios produces a wide range of product types, including premium Die-Cast figurines, micro Cube-It figurines, figurines with functions, as well as project collaborations with clients.