Warner Home Entertainment has announced the cast that will be attending tomorrow night’s Reign of the Supermen world premiere at The Paley Center for Media in Beverly Hills. The company also released a new clip featuring The Eradicator, which you can watch above.
Media interviews will start at approximately 5:30 p.m., and screenings will commence at 7:00 p.m. You can check out the list of those attending below.
- Jerry O’Connell (Stand By Me, Carter, Bravo’s Play by Play), voice of Superman
- Jason O’Mara (The Man in the High Castle, Terra Nova) , the voice of Batman
- Patrick Fabian (Better Call Saul), voice of Cyborg Superman and Hank Henshaw
- Tony Todd (Candyman), voice of Darkseid
- Charles Halford (Constantine), voice of both Bibbo Bibbowski and The Eradicator
- Toks Olagundoye (Castle), voice of Cat Grant.
- Producer/Director Sam Liu (Gotham by Gaslight, Teen Titans: The Judas Contract)
- Screenwriter Jim Krieg (Batman: Gotham by Gaslight)
- Screenwriter Tim Sheridan (Scooby-Doo and the Gourmet Ghost)
- Executive Producer James Tucker (Justice League Dark)
- Character Designer Phil Bourassa(Young Justice/Young Justice Outsiders)
About Reign of the Supermen:
Reign of the Supermen is the second half of a two-part DC Universe Movies experience that began in August 2018 with The Death of Superman – the two films telling a more faithful animated version of “The Death of Superman,” DC’s landmark 1992-93 comic phenomenon. Superman Doomsday, the inaugural film in the DC Universe Movies series, told an abridged version of that comics story, but with a runtime of 75 minutes, the film was only able to focus on a core, singular storyline. The Death of Superman and Reign of the Supermen restore many of the moments and characters that fans hold dear to their hearts.
The Reign of the Supermen all-star cast is led by Jerry O’Connell (Carter, Bravo’s Play by Play, Stand by Me), Rebecca Romijn (X-Men, The Librarians) and Rainn Wilson (The Office, The Meg) as the voices of Superman, Lois Lane and Lex Luthor, respectively. The potent trio is joined by the DC Universe Movies’ returning voices of the Justice League: Jason O’Mara (The Man in the High Castle, Terra Nova) as Batman, Rosario Dawson (Sin City, Rent, Daredevil) as Wonder Woman, Shemar Moore (S.W.A.T., Criminal Minds) as Cyborg, Nathan Fillion (Castle, The Rookie) as Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, Christopher Gorham (Covert Affairs, Insatiable, Ugly Betty) as The Flash, and Nyambi Nyambi (Mike & Molly, The Good Fight) as Martian Manhunter.
Newly featured cast members include Cress Williams (Black Lightning) as Steel, Cameron Monaghan (Gotham) as Superboy, Patrick Fabian (Better Call Saul) as Hank Henshaw, and Tony Todd (Candyman) as Darkseid. In addition, the cast includes Charles Halford (Constantine) as Bibbo Bibbowski and The Eradicator, Rocky Carroll (NCIS) as Perry White, Toks Olagundoye (Castle) as Cat Grant, Max Mittleman (Justice League Action) as Jimmy Olsen, Paul Eiding (Ben 10: Omniverse) as Jonathan Kent, Jennifer Hale (Green Lantern: The Animated Series) as Martha Kent, Trevor Devall (Suicide Squad: Hell To Pay) as Dabney Donovan and Erica Luttrell (Salvation) as Mercy.
Produced by Warner Bros. Animation and DC Entertainment, the feature-length animated Reign of the Supermen arrives from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment on Digital starting January 15, 2019, and on Ultra HD Blu-ray Combo Pack and Blu-ray Combo Pack on January 29, 2019.