Hot Toys has just officially posted images of their upcoming Aquaman 1/6 scale figure based on the likeness of Jason Momoa, from the upcoming film. We have previously seen prototypes of this figure from various conventions overseas, but now we are getting closer to an official order date.
Check out all the details, including images below, and you can currently pre-order the DC Comics Aquaman DC Comics Sixth Scale Figure from Sideshow Collectibles.
The 1/6th scale Aquaman Collectible Figure specially features:
- – Authentic and detailed likeness of Jason Momoa as Arthur Curry/Aquaman in Aquaman
- Newly painted head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture and beard
- Brown color long hair sculpture
- Approximately 33cm tall
- Specialized body with over 30 points of articulation
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of Trident holding hands
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- – One (1) specially tailored Aquaman suit with gold and dark-green colored scale-patterned armor plates.
- One (1) gold colored belt
- One (1) pair of dark green-colored forearm armors
- One (1) pair of dark green-colored leg armors
- One (1) pair of dark green-colored colored armor-like boots
- – One (1) gold-colored Trident with engravings
- Specially designed dynamic figure stand features ocean themed diorama
About Hot Toys:
Based in Hong Kong, Hot Toys Limited is a production company specializing in sixth scale collectible figures featuring actual likenesses of film based characters including Batman, Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, The Avengers,and more. Sideshow Collectibles is the official distributor of Hot Toys figures in the US, North and South America, Europe, Australia and select Asian countries.